Friday, January 17, 2014

Shaking off the dust: Thing 1 for 23 Mobile Things MN

But I'm a Librarian lives!

After nearly 5 years, I revived this old blog to participate in 23 Mobile Things MN.



This program, put together by the Minnesota Multitype Library Systems, brings us forward 5 years from the 23 Things on a Stick program.  Rather than focusing on just web-based applications that require an Internet browser, we've moved on and are talking about apps for devices like tablets, smartphones, and the like.  It's all about the mobile!

So, Thing 1 of this program is to have a blog (check) and get it register (check).  My goal is to really utilize more apps than I have been with my devices.  I have an Android phone, an iPad, and have access to an Android Tablet.

I'll also be one of several folks around the state, and several in the SELCO/SELS region, who will be cheering on participants in the program.

So, follow along with me here or via Twitter (#23ThingsMN).  Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to 23 Mobile Things MN and let's work for prizes!

Ann